Nov 3, 2022 | Uncategorized

Wagga Touch have undertaken an extensive field inspection of Jubilee Park today and unfortunately there are a number of grounds unfit and unsafe for play tonight. Our Board’s policy is to play whenever possible, however the safety of our participants is our number 1 priority.

Our Junior competition requires all fields to be available so we have made the unfortunate decision to cancel tonights round.

We apologise for any inconvenience, thank you for your support and look forward to some improved weather.

Also, please note: We do not have the volunteer resources to reply to individual requests to see if Touch is on or not. We try where ever possible to inspect fields and give every chance to play, sometimes we need to wait until someone is available to do so. We will post our decision to all members as soon as we can.

Navigate the News